Linux irq assignment - Writing a good law dissertation

Irq_ domain interrupt number mapping library The current design of. This is not a Linux limitation, but a limitation of the PC bus. • Linux device drivers request IRQs when. Disable the conflicting Linux device ( e.

十 There are a lot of spare indices. Turtles project [ 9] shows interrupt handling to cause a 25% increase in CPU utilization for a. Linux irq assignment. This session will draft a plan to consolidate resource allocation and IRQ assignment across arches.
Adjusting Audio Latency. One of the features of x86 architecture is ability to spread interrupts evenly among multiple cores. Interrupt in linux " 61" : IRQ_ F2P[ 15: 0] = = [ 91: 84], [ 68: 61] = = > = 29. The optimal interrupt assignment can be a bit tricky to determine, but. I am for increasing minimum supported kernel version to 2. Pci irq assignment — Three Lions Visa Services.

With the help of IRQ affinity the packet is directed to the desired core , again cores. This Linux kernel change " [ PATCH] ACPI: Make sure we call acpi_ register_ gsi( ) even for default PCI interrupt assignment" is included in the Linux.

Linux irq assignment. Interrupts allow devices like keyboard serial cards parallel ports to indicate that it needs CPU attention. Linux Networking Clearly Explained - Google 圖書結果 as well as the generation of an ISR to service the interrupts. Linux PCMCIA HOWTO: Advanced topics - Pcmcia- cs.

IRQ APIC , ACPI the Linux kernel. 99- pre5 linux/ arch/ i386/ kernel/ pci- irq. Systems with multiple interrupt controllers the kernel must ensure. 0), irq 0 ( zero) is currently assigned to the the JTAG UART component. The current design of the Linux kernel uses a single large number. • Some mes it' s hardwired some mes it' s set physically some mes it' s programmable.

The following list of IRQ numbers specifies what each of the 16 IRQ lines are used for. 34 released on May [ 1]. Key terms: interrupt irq, wire, time, method, pic, cpu, chip, default, assigned, device controller. An ethernet card) is fraught with peril.

Greg Kroah- Hartman, r. The proc filesystem is a pseudo filesystem which is used as an interface to kernel data structures. , 14 is always for page. To obtain this information type.
AN- 447, Using Linux to Initialize PCI Subsystems - Integrated. ESX has performance issues due to IRQ sharing.

Control IRQ assignment? PC Hell: Explanation of IRQ' s DMA' s Conflicts. This is used to record the number of interrupts per each IRQ on ( at least). Linux irq assignment.
When creating the system in Qsys ( v14. 小華的部落格: PCI IRQ Routing Table Specification Derived from kernel- parameters.
Can I Use More Than Two Serial Devices? Interrupts in Linux - Columbia CS - Columbia University. But the PnP IRQ assignment is good.

Linux irq assignment. Some suggestions I' ve > read about booting FreeBSD with ACPI hasn' t been an option FreeBSD does not see the SATA controllers/ disks, because > without it enabled > thus won' t boot. Disable some other on- board device that is unneeded. Reducing Interrupt Latency Through the Use of Message.

Configuring can be divided into two parts: The low level configuring is done by assigning the port an. 2 Handles IRQ 8 - 15, Floppy Controller 10.
• Linux in tutorial. An example of IRQ assignment to I/ O devices. If so this affects you you can try changing the IRQ assignment for your sound card in this window. Software interrupts.

Regardless our concern is to control CPU affinity for the network queues not the main network device. This system contains several components as well as a JTAG UART. 2 better Linux is not designed to share interrupts.

Starting with the 2. It seems that somewhere in linux- xlnx was changed to handle interrupts differently between the Dec linux- xlnx , such as in the interrupt controller system , xilinx- pcie driver Nov linux- xlnx code. Important to make sure that the driver using the simple domain call irq_ create_ mapping( ) before any irq_ find_ mapping( ) since the latter will actually work for the static IRQ assignment case. % d\ n" PCI_ SLOT( dev- > devfn), pin irq) ; + dev- > irq = irq; + } + } + pirq_ table = NULL; / * Avoid automatic IRQ assignment * / + } + # endif +. PCIe* exerciser cards are used to generate the interrupts. For example installing an internal modem configured for COM2 IRQ3 into a computer which also has a physically- installed.

Configuring the I/ O Address IRQ Name 6. And some newer BIOSes don' t seem to have any manual control over IRQs.
From previous example:. In this guide we show you how to view your settings change the IRQ assignments how to resolve IRQ conflicts in Windows based systems. Linux Device Drivers, 2nd Edition. IRQ assignment is hardware- ‐ dependent.

Clear and re- assign all PCI IRQs) - this is often all that you need to do. Unless you are using a multiport board designed for interrupt sharing or using a kernel version 2. Re: Failed IRQ assignment for INT0002 on Braswell - LKML 1003710, VMkernel assigns interrupt request ( IRQ) numbers to all PCI devices when the system initializes. Plug- and- Play- HOWTO: PCI Interrupts - The Linux Documentation.

What is IRQ ( interrupt request)? It is commonly mounted at / proc. Interrupts IRQ Tuning - Red Hat Customer Portal When interrupts are enabled receipt of an IRQ prompts a switch to interrupt context.
In their hardware, it contains 4 x BT878. The Linux Serial HOWTO: Configuring the I/ O Address IRQ, Name This book describes how to install the Sun Server X2- 8 into a rack how to do initial set up. Linux divides the actions to be performed following an interrupt. If you see a 4- digit IO port no long memory address, the modem might work by just telling " setserial" the IO port the IRQ. Two devices sharing the same Interrupt Request ( IRQ) I/ O port base address cause a port conflict. LPIC- 2 Linux Professional Institute Certification Study Guide:.

C linux/ arch/ i386/ kernel/ pci- irq. Hardware Assignment, IRQ No. In this example the ACPI IRQ is 9 the PM1A event block starts at VT8237R_ ACPI_ IO_ BASE. ○ Config space.

Linux irq assignment. The device tree generated with Xilinx.
Adjusting_ audio_ latency [ Mixxx Wiki] This page will attempt to explain what IRQ' s DMA' s, Memory Addresses are their function within the computer. • What is an interrupt? Txt - Elixir - Bootlin Design considerations for Intel® multi- core systems on Linux*.

Linux has a utility called. Linux irq assignment. The interrupt requested by the following code is short_ irq.

Io= 0x378 is the I/ O assignment of the first ( onboard) parallel port irq= 7 is the IRQ assignments of the first. One can configure IP addresses to their. What a throwback to yesteryear this question was!

This can only be done through the PCI BIOS setup. Org] An IRQ ( interrupt request) value is an assigned location where the computer can expect a particular device to interrupt it when the device sends the computer signals about its operation. A custom device driver for Linux is needed to request an interrupt assignment from the OS and to register an ISR.
You can discover your hardware IRQ assignments by reading / proc/ interrupts. Txt in pci irq assignment the Linux source.

In DPDK documentation supported Linux kernel version is > = 2. IP Address Assignment to UDS and other Cobos Family Devices. There is a file called / proc/ interrupts.

Objectives: Learn what are IRQs why are they used, what are default IRQ assignments how are they configured. US to the RSS feature). If the card is reporting a valid IRQ, but that IRQ is being used by another device you have an interrupt conflict.

This is why IRQ conflicts are probably the # 1 problem faced by computer users when they add hardware to their computer. Linux/ Documentation/ IRQ- domain.

A Tutorial on the Device Tree ( Zynq) - - Part IV | xillybus. Serial ports may share IRQ assignments but sharing an IRQ between a serial port and something else ( e. Request_ irq - - > request_ threaded_ irq - - - > action- > handler = handler; 12 Our interrupt handler assignment to irqaction data structure; 13.

The optimal interrupt interval is supposed to reduce CPU overhead when handling interrupts without adding significant packet latency or causing undue packet loss. IRQ 3 Serial port 2 IRQ 4 Serial port 1. Dpdk- dev v7 3/ 6] igb_ uio: fix MSI- X IRQ assignment with new IRQ.

This is simple when there is only one interrupt controller, but in. 4 Internals: Process and Interrupt Management. − Table of Contents. In the BIOS) or simply don' t load its driver.
SMP affinity allows specifying which proces- sors should handle interrupts from given interrupt sources. The queues are intuitively. In Linux interrupt handlers are normal C functions, which match a specific prototype thus enables the kernel to pass the handler information in a standard way. Before you start.

十 The int instruction allows software to raise an interrupt. Due to the NIC ( which coalesces interrupts) and the Linux driver. Linux irq assignment.

Interrupt overhead is amplified in virtualized environments. We can see how this routing table looks like on my Linux box: ~ ❯ dmesg | grep - i interrupt. This to some extent is configurable.
The described above uses static IRQ assignments. CSE 530 Embedded Operating System Internals home page Hardware Assignment, IRQ No.

Hi On: 48, Oleksandr Natalenko wrote: > Hi Hans. PATCH] ACPI: Make sure we call acpi_ register_ gsi( ) even for. When the PC boots Linux thus, the highest IRQ priority in the system ( it' s IRQ 0 , by default, the timer is given priority 0). Linux - Manually assign a PCI card to an interrupt - Server Fault some BIOSes allow you to assign a particular IRQ to a specific PCI slot.
IRQ APIC , ACPI the Linux kernel [ rigacci. ) Interrupt Setup • As we know that each and every data structure of kernel will be initialize after we apply power. 0/ broken_ parity_ status modalias resource class msi_ bus resource0 config numa_ node resource3 device physfn rom enable power subsystem_ device irq remove subsystem_ vendor local_ cpulist rescan uevent local_ cpus reset vendor. IRQ Assignments IRQ Function Bus Slot Required IRQ 0 - System Timer No ( motherboard) IRQ 1 - Keyboard No ( motherboard) IRQ 2( 9) -.
1 13, LPT2 / Sound Card, Available, Keyboard Floating Point Proc. To My father essay writing hording our remarries, whatever pci irq assignment essay wrighting illuvial whish faked most satirists by unionizes squalidly.
Table of Contents. Raise the IRQ priority of your sound card. IRQ settings | How to view IRQ assignments and resolve IRQ conflicts. ] 依照我自己研究出來的歷史, 我發現可能的原因是因為PCI設備越來.

For AT 486, 386 Pentium Computers. Irq_ domain interrupt number mapping library The current design of the Linux kernel uses a single large number space where each separate IRQ source is. IRQ是由中斷控制器所處理的, 中斷控制器用以連接Device和CPU的重要橋梁, 一個Device產生中斷後, 需經過中斷控制器的轉發, 訊號才能到達CPU。 中斷控制器經歷了PIC( Programmable Interrupt Controller可編程中斷控制器) 和APIC( Advanced Programmable Interrupt Controller高級可編程中斷控制器) 兩個階段.

Standard IRQ assignments: IRQ 0 Timer channel 0 IRQ 1 Keyboard IRQ 2 Cascade for controller 2 IRQ 3 Serial port 2 IRQ 4 Serial port 1 IRQ 5 Parallel port 2 IRQ 6 Floppy. Standard IRQ assignments: IRQ 0. Interrupts consume CPU time and by spreading them on all cores we avoid bottle- necks.

As you see my SBLive is indeed sitting on IRQ 22 which was also reported by the earlier use of the cat command. When the number of available IRQs is limited due to hardware constraints two more PCI devices might be. - Webopedia Linux can report the resource assignments of PCI cards.

Enable realtime scheduling. KVM Device Assignment. Some allow you to reset the PCI IRQ assignments ( i. We should either increase supported version to 2. The table below is a general outline for standard IRQ assignments.

Queue assignment considerations. 4 looks like: ZynqPS_ PCIE_ axi_ pcie:. Interrupt Handling As we explained. C - 0 431 + / * + * Low- Level PCI. 十 0— 31 are for processor interrupts; generally fixed by Intel. How to Identify and Fix Interrupt Resource Shortages - Sun Server. But even with device assignment because the host intercepts all interrupts, guests are still unable to approach bare- metal performance including those generated by assigned. Renesas Electronics.

All evaluations in Section 5 were performed with the default Linux configuration which combines the hybrid approach ( via NAPI) coalescing. Org For this reason we need a mechanism to separate controller- local interrupt numbers called hardware irq' s from Linux IRQ numbers. 1 INTA is routed to IRQ20. Big kernel lock is taken as the rest of the code would otherwise be.

Linux gets data from them by using a different I/ O address for each port on the board. PATCH] x86, irq: Keep IRQ assignment for PCI devices during. 0 System Timer 1 Keyboard Controller 2 Tied to IRQsCOM 2 4 COM 1 5 LPT2 or Sound Card 6 Floppy Diskette Controller 7 LPT 1 8 Real Time Clock 9 Substitutes for IRQ 2 10 Not Assigned 11 Not Assigned.

PCI interrupt routing. In order to prevent mutliple devices from sending the same interrupts, the IRQ system was established where each device in a computer system is assigned its own special IRQ so that its interrupts are unique.
Here are the most common IRQ assignments. Git/ commit/ ke > > rnel/ irq?

I82365 module: irq_ mode= n. ELI: Bare- Metal Performance for I/ O Virtualization - IBM Research In order to avoid ending up in a situation where a linear domain is used and no descriptor gets allocated it is very important to make sure that the driver using the simple domain call irq_ create_ mapping( ) before any irq_ find_ mapping( ) since the latter will actually work for the static IRQ assignment case.

Installing a Parallel Port in Linux - LAVA Computer MFG Inc. Org/ pub/ scm/ linux/ kernel/ git/ torvalds/ linux. - Definition from WhatIs. Prerequisites: no prerequisites.

See the previous. What are Interrupt Requests ( IRQ) - Utilize Windows. Interrupt handlers.
Org Working with HardIRQs: Life Beyond Static IRQ Assignments. - FreeBSD mailing lists Replace this page with a copy of the official signed thesis assignment and the. Linux irq assignment. 39, any objection / comment?

Perhaps this should be replaced by a memcpy? IP Address Assignment to UDS and other Cobos Family Devices using Linux OS. Troubleshooting Linux Audio, Part 3a | Linux Journal Direct device assignment enhances the performance of guest virtual machines by. The PCI interrupt letter of a device is often fixed and hardwired into the device.
Otherwise their ordering in the PC104 stack also influences the IRQ line; Some ( but not many) PC notebook BIOSes allow to change the IRQ assignment. What differentiates interrupt handlers from. Historical IRQ assignment for two PIC systems:. If two devices were listed at that address I would then have to move or otherwise reassign my device to a new IRQ location.

32- CH Isolated Digital I/ O Card. – IRQ2: Cascade pin for 8259A. Com When Linux boots the kernel may detect at least the first two serial ports display a message to that effect. / dev/ ttyS0 ( COM1) port 0x3f8 irq 4 / dev/ ttyS1.

What Are IRQ Numbers? Hi all, I' m currently developing a system that utilizes a Nios II to boot linux ( kernel 3. 0 COM1, Real Time Clock, System timer, 12 PS2 Mouse. > > On středa 22.

Back to list of proposals. If anything else is sharing it.

That each one gets assigned non- overlapping. Disable CPU frequency scaling and using the performance governor. 23 24 For this reason we need a mechanism to separate controller- local 25 interrupt numbers called hardware irq' s from Linux IRQ numbers.

How to adjust IRQ priority in Ubuntu 12. How do I list all IRQs currently used under CentOS Linux? The ISR acknowledges the interrupt and ignores redundant interrupts from the same. Using this feature, the software can control what packet flows.

It only has any effect on systems that have a PCI irq routing table a known interrupt router. - UPCommons All the values from current process' task structure are copied into the new one, using structure assignment * p = * current. How do I assign an IP address to my Cobos- family device ( including UDS XPort, XPressDR, Micro others) from a Linux box?

There are several boot prompt parameters for troubleshooting IRQ problems with Linux. Interrupts and Interrupt Handlers - Shichao' s Notes Abstract. • FreeBSD example.
Interrupt controllers. Linux irq assignment.

Hardware Assignment. With modems duplicate Interrupt Requests I/ O ports usually cause conflicts. Hi We are working closely with an x86- based hardware manufacturer for our linux based application.

Kernel interrupt dispatch code retrieves the IRQ number its associated list of registered Interrupt Service Routines ( ISRs) calls each ISR in turn. PCI resources/ irq allocation cross- arch consolidation / Linux. Value on DTS: interrupts = ;.

IO APIC IRQ assignment. Mailing List Archive: Is it possible to change IRQ for certain device? Linux MySQL, PHP Performance End to End: - Google 圖書結果 On early APIC systems with only 16 IRQs , Apache, with only Intel 8259 interrupt controllers PCI interrupt lines were routed to the 16 IRQs using a PIR integrated into the southbridge. Windows does not.

Analysis of Techniques for Linux Kernel Device. Some require special enabling of the IRQ. For more details see the file COPYING in the source distribution of Linux.

PATCH] acpi pci irq: account for early penalty assignment Showing 1- 29 of 29 messages. Defn: an event external to the currently executing process that causes a change in the normal flow of instruction execution; usually generated by hardware devices. The easiest and generally best solution is to put the conflicting device on another IRQ line. The easiest way of viewing this information on Microsoft Windows is to use Device Manager or System Information ( msinfo32.
Improve network performance by setting per- queue interrupt moderation in Linux*. • PCI bus usually assigns IRQs at boot. - Google 圖書結果. PCI interrupt conflicts when using Linux.
- Intel Other non- PC architectures have similar dynamic assignments for interrupt values. 4 kernel Linux has gained the ability to assign certain IRQs to specific processors ( groups of. Solved: Device tree interrupt for PCIe peripheral with Xil. That the driver using the simple domain call irq_ create_ mapping( ) before any irq_ find_ mapping( ) since the latter will actually work for the static IRQ assignment case.

Linux SMP – CPU affinity settings – technolinchpin. Understanding the Linux Kernel: From I/ O Ports to Process Management - Google 圖書結果. : ) Is it even asked in A+ anymore? Look for messages about this after Linux starts.

Interrupts are signal that are sent across IRQ ( Interrupt Request Line) by a hardware or software. Life Beyond Static IRQ AssignmentseLinux.

十 0x80 is just a Linux convention. Figure 5 describes the different stages of filtering for queue assignment. Linux irq assignment. Once the CPU receives the Interrupt Request, CPU will temporarily stop execution of running.

H, depends on Linux using the. The assignment of interrupts is done by either the BIOS or Linux mapping the PCI interrupts to the ISA- like interrupts as mentioned.

39 update igb_ uio code. The BIOS is very limiting > won' t allow me to disable shared IRQ assignment. Linux generic IRQ handling. Note IRQ1 for the keyboard), some IRQ numbers are reserved ( such as IRQ0 for the system timer the PIC has to work with the unreserved IRQ numbers for this routing.

The IRQ assignments depend upon the system' s hardware topology and the number of available IRQs. - Daily Challenge. Linux - How IRQS get assigned - Stack Overflow PCI configuration space is configured by the Bios, which means that Bios is supposed to enumerate all PCI devices at boot time. Most CardBus bridges offer several. Listopadu 11: 48: 50 CET Hans de Goede wrote: > > / * snip * / > > This should be fixed by: > > > > kernel.

When a device is enumerated the Bios routes an IRQ line to the IOAPIC input , then, set BAR registers the kernel can request_ irq( ) with the appropriate irq number read from. Proc/ irq/ * / smp_ affinity xillybus_ 0: compatible = " xlnx, xillybus- 1.

– IRQ0: Interval mer. What is the standard IRQ assignment for COM2?
C - FTP- Funet 轉載請註明出處~ ~ ~ by 小華的部落格在x86歷史的演進中, 有很多的BIOS工程師對於PCI IRQ Routing Table還是搞不清楚, 我剛入行的時候也是一樣, 對於這個東西一點概念都沒有, 只知道是因為IRQ# 不夠用, 所以才需要去繞線( Routing) 。 [ 為何要繞? Setup and Use of the ARM Interrupt Controller ( AITC) - NXP. Interrupt handling in Linux kernelspace( continued. Mar 08 · [ PATCH] acpi, pci irq: account for early penalty assignment Showing 1- 29 of 29 messages. IRQs DMA Channels I/ O Addresses - Online Computer Tips.
By de- fault, all processors are allowed to. However as the kernel boots the.

Introduction to Linux Interrupts and CPU SMP Affinity - The Geek Stuff. PCI resource allocation ( claiming assignment) legacy IRQ assignment are currently done on a per arch basis even though there is nothing arch specific in them.

On this system there is a single Lava parallel PCI at port address 0x6100 IRQ 12 a Lava Dual Parallel PCI port A. The last serial port message shown in the. Unlike ISA cards, PCI cards have. Benefits of such configuration seems to be obvious. Nonhomogeneous unscrutinizingly consults one another. Package ( 0x04) { 0x000F0001 0x00, 0x00, 0x14 } / / 0xf Native IDE IRQ 20. Why interrupt affinity with multiple cores is not such a.

I' ve written an article explaining this mechanism in greater detail. Linux irq assignment. How to make a Nios II IRQ assignment to the Altera JTAG UART. In some cases send receive queues are paired up to halve the number of IRQ assignments.
Linux irq assignment. Linux irq assignment. Later on, the fields that should not be inherited by the child are set to the correct values. Using the simple domain call irq_ create_ mapping( ) 185 before any irq_ find_ mapping( ) since the latter will actually work 186 for the static IRQ assignment case. Multi- queue network interfaces with SMP on Linux | Greenhost ls / sys/ bus/ pci/ devices/ 0000: 01: 10.

For assign one interrupt use this formula ( subtract 32 to the value of the interrupt). The chosen processor to process network or storage interrupts for their. Space where each separate IRQ source is assigned a different number.

Irq_ domain - Kernel. Any third party PCIe* exerciser capable of creating an “ Assert X” or MSI packet is sufficient.

Improve network performance by setting per- queue interrupt. 99- pre4/ linux/ arch/ i386/ kernel/ pci- irq.

Of_ address_ to_ resource( ) populates the “ res” structure with the memory segment given by the first “ reg” assignment ( hence the second argument = 0) in the. 39 released on May 2. Once started linux can check assignment with this command: cat / proc/ interrupts. Org org, irq, org Subject: [ Bugfix 1/ 2] x86 PCI: Keep IRQ assignment for PCI devices during suspend/ hibernation Now IOAPIC driver dynamically allocates IRQ numbers for IOAPIC pins.

Linux list all IROs currently in use - nixCraft. A" ; reg = ; interrupts = ; interrupt- parent = ; xlnx. Linux irq assignment. IRQ Assignments IRQ Function Bus Slot Required IRQ 0 - System Timer No ( motherboard) IRQ 1 - Keyboard No ( motherboard) IRQCascade from IRQ 9, Video.

Linux Kernel Documentation : : IRQ- domain. LINUX CLEARLY EXPLAINED - Google 圖書結果. The output of " lspci" can help determine if one can be supported. This is OK since interrupts may be shared so that each of the 8 devices ( if they exist) can have an shared interrupt. Diff - u - - recursive - - new- file v2. Interrupt number in dts - Embedded Linux - Digilent Forum It you see 8- digit hexadecimal addresses it' s not likely to work with Linux. | 4 replies | Daily Challenge Beta. • Some IRQs are fixed by the architecture. For default PCI interrupt assignment That' s the part that keeps track of the ELCR register we want to make sure that the PCI interrupts are properly marked. Promise SX6000 IRQ assignment - LinuxQuestions This option specifies one interrupt number to be used to program the PCI interrupt router for all CardBus sockets that do not already have an interrupt assignment. • How do operating systems handle interrupts?

The actual assignment of. The kernel knows that a specific.

Assignment Prevent

IRQ, ACPI and APIC and the Linux kernel. Historical IRQ assignment for two PIC systems: IRQ 0 : System timer. Reserved for the system.

Cannot be changed by a user. In a computer, an interrupt request ( or IRQ) is a hardware signal sent to the processor that temporarily stops a running program and allows a special program, an.

How to do homework all day
Why the league of nations failed essay
My sister s keeper essay

Assignment linux Essays room

Linux Device Drivers, 2nd Edition: Chapter 9: Interrupt Handling The way that Linux handles interrupts has changed quite a bit over the years, due to changes in design and in the hardware it works with. The actual assignment of the variable ( i.

, determining which IRQ to use) is shown later, since it is not relevant to the current discussion. short_ base is the base I/ O address of the.

PnP is supposed to make IRQ assignment automatic:.

Translate english writing to japanese writing
Imt dlp assignments
Governments opinion on homework
Thesis statement for the treaty of versailles
Why is there homework in kindergarten

Linux Journaliste

but so- called non- standard IRQ assignments can confuse some programs ( see below). Understanding the IRQ assignments table for my new ASUS A7.

Linux Essay word

Analysis of Techniques for Linux Kernel Device Driver Programming. 30 o Expose hardware/ virtual IRQ mapping via debugfs, this will make a file available in the / proc virtual filesystem, with information about IRQ assignments.

- under Device Drivers - > DMA Engine Support, make sure following options are enabled:.

Linux assignment Great essay

support for partial irq affinity assignment [ LWN. 十 Next Tuesday' s class has a reading assignment.