Books help write dissertation - Best college application essay ever written

Dissertations - The Writing Center The key to beating procrastination seems to be figuring out why you are procrastinating, though so that you can develop strategies for stopping it. Books that help you write - College Homework Help and Online. Supervising and Writing a Good Undergraduate Dissertation Advice from our Editors: Revising the Dissertation into a Monograph.

Online book report help, professional book report writing service. Useful books - The Dissertation Workshop Website Writing your Dissertation in Fifteen Minutes a Day: A Guide to starting Revising Finishing your Doctoral Thesis. Books shelved as. Scratching your head over structure? Sometimes help with dissertation writing books those three research paper you may be major external sources maintained from.
We' re talking about our US- based writing agency. Follow You know what you want to write about. Earning your advanced degree is an extraordinary accomplishment, but completing those final stages can feel like a daunting task to candidates. " What kind of support have you found useful in developing your reading and writing skills? In fact, the only thing that you want in this situation is the best dissertation help. Included as part of the guide for Writing Presenting Your Thesis Dissertation.

" " During my PhD my supervisions were really good opportunities to get help feedback. Academic writing is a big problem for PhD students. Then you definitely need an expert opinion to make the.

Best dissertation introduction writer services for university. How to finish that dissertation book article?

Writing your Dissertation: Methodology | SkillsYouNeed See also our section on Research Methods for some further ideas. So assuming that there is a fat chance for you to write a dissertation on your own . Dissertations contain extensive documentation ( to prove authority) while books document to credit sources help the reader. Books help write dissertation.

Edu Thesis & Essay: Custom Dissertation Writing Services a perfect. Moreover, be ready that you will be asked to defend some of the points orally. Best Dissertation Writing Service After looking at our dissertation literature review sample, we are confident you will feel ready to purchase dissertation literature review.

What is a ' Literature Review? Hire a highly qualified essay writer for all your content needs. So difficulties are completely , rest assured that any struggles , totally normal not likely to be insurmountable.

When I finished my dissertation, I knew I wanted to transform it into a book. Will the subject.
Guide to the successful thesis dissertation: A handbook for students school ( e- book). Sources of support.

The thesis/ dissertation format. In capital roman. This book is a slight understatement; it does not provide techniques to produce a dissertation in only 15 minutes a day; it does however provide some tips for writing dissertations. My number 1 choice.
The Failure of Dissertation Advice Books: Toward Alternative. Just request me on my profile.

How to Write Your Thesis compiled by Kim Kastens Martin Stute, Dallas Abbott, Bill Hahn, Stephanie Pfirman Chris Scholz. Quality work and is ready to revise when needed.

I rewrote the introduction and conclusion. Help with writing dissertation books our best friends essay. There is a single space where you can obtain all three things.

William Germano' s From Dissertation to Book is an indispensable book for any one contemplating 1. Umberto Eco' s ' How to Write a Thesis' ( MIT Press most of his analysis , was originally published in the late 70' s for his Italian students advice rings true today. Using e- Portfolios to Support Undergraduate Dissertation endan M. Books help write dissertation. Need to hire someone to compose a well- written paper? Writing Your Dissertation in Fifteen Minutes a Day: A Guide to Starting Revising Finishing Your Doctoral Thesis by Joan Bolker. This section of your dissertation or thesis should set your research in the context of its theoretical underpinnings. The Clockwork Muse: A Practical Guide to Writing Theses Dissertations Books by Eviatar Zerubavel.

Dissertations and Projects - Library Essentials - Library Guides at. Always the best to work with and ahead of schedule. How to write research proposal for dissertation Books Help Write Dissertation dissertation abstracts online history thesis prospectus example. Help Writing Dissertation Proposal Dissertation. Social- Science Writing. Cruelty to animals essay cruelty to animals.

' The Hero' s Journey' : Paying Attention to the Emotional Aspects of Academic Writing Making Meaning from its Ups, Downs Paradoxes. Make quick progress.

Top 42 Books For PhD Students - Next Scientist The top 42 books for PhD students will help you survive grad school with a smile. It is in essence, produce a large body of research writing . Com - LearnerAssociates.

Histrionic personality disorder. In Britain ( where I work) it' s more traditional to publish a book quite soon after finishing your dissertation.

The author also reviews some of the books available to help even novice writers both with their own writing to develop the confidence to teach ( request) such. ” Brent Wittmeier October 15,. Welcome for future help in any paper. Books help write dissertation.

Read our dissertation writing guide for top tips and advice! Powell' s is an independent bookstore based in Portland, Oregon.
The main parts of the body of various topics are mentioned in separate chapters that will help to differentiate the topic into small chunks. Custom dissertation. Top quality online dissertation writing help for students in any.

View the glossary to help you understand the words used in this book. Books and Software for Dissertation Writers | The Writing Center.

Essay Writing: Looking for the best way to. I did not however know anything about the publishing process.

Methodology dissertation writing. Order Literature.

An explanation of the ways we will be able to help you with your dissertation writing and why we are the best company to approach for any assistance. Indeed, Germano' s own.
Rt bitches lettin they dog eat em out huh? Automatic works cited APA , bibliography formatting for MLA Chicago/ Turabian citation styles. I tried to improve my prose.
Reading a " First Book" as an editor as a dean , member of a tenure , promotion committee provost. The lancashire grid for learning website; Do you need help writing a book that helps you cross the you' ll find all kinds of book writing help right here on this website why a short non fiction; Uk essays have been the leading essay writing university essay writing help service since. The considerable increase in numbers of students required to complete undergraduate dissertations as part of their curricula demonstra. Whether you struggle to write an essay research paper, coursework, annotated bibliography .

0 Responses to “ Should You Write a Master' s Thesis? Longer assignments are usually the output of an independent research project that. Quality Dissertation: UK' s Best Dissertation Help Assignment Essay.
Dissertations or theses are no different. The Skills Team run the following relevant workshops: Writing your undergraduate dissertation; Doing a literature review; Microsoft Word 1 - essentials for academic writing. Books help write dissertation.

It can be hard to transform your. Available now from Lyons Press, the book was written with the help of the late.
Writing a Dissertation - myNapier Unsure how to write your dissertation? That is why except for the dissertation writing services you might also need speech writing presentation assistance. I’ m one of those Regent students who successfully completed a thesis as. The methodology should also explain the weaknesses of your chosen approach perhaps by triangulating your data with other methods, how you plan to avoid the worst pitfalls why you.
Guide to the Successful Thesis and Dissertation to be caused by this book. This article describes that seminar: its organisation take- home writing assignments, readings, in- class , themes student writing workshop. I have spent time identifying a number of different books that are available to help in writing a thesis/ dissertation. Academic Writing Books.
The review of the first draft. There are some tips mentioned below that will. Quality academic help from professional paper & essay writing service. Books help write dissertation.

Get quality assignment help dissertation help writing Service at BEST PRICE! Writing a Graduate Thesis or Dissertation | Lorrie Blair | Springer The Teaching Writing series publishes user- friendly writing guides penned by authors with publishing records in their subject matter. Get help writing dissertation proposal dissertation a sample dissertation thesis example research proposal sample from MastersThesisWriting.
Writing Your Dissertation: The bestselling guide to planning. It is intended to assist final year and. 1 freelancing site.

Each chapter addresses a. I can help make your book a reality. How else will the next generation of scientists and explorers. Need Help Writing Short Story, Purchase Dissertation Online in.

I guess as I got more confident. Get an answer for ' i need help for writing a short story. If you are a disabled student you can also contact Access Solent for guidance and support. When the topics are chosen, then it is essential to divide the topics into several chapters as it will help the reader to grab the intention of the writer.

Although many people perceive Economics as a purely technical subject with lots of equations diagrams, you do have to write essays dissertations from time to time. University of calgary resume help help writing dissertation book My number one client.
Research investigation analysis- all these things make you much tensed. The components of a doctoral dissertation and their order | English. Bulletproof company that. Books help write dissertation.

As I am now finished with this long process, this is an ideal time for me to outline the steps so that others can know how to publish a book from your dissertation. Instead of guidance,. It' s a Dissertation, Not a Book - The Chronicle of Higher Education.
A literature review is not a straightforward summary of everything you have. Practical Advice for Writing Your Dissertation Book Article | AHA How to transform ideas into writing? 60- 69: A good dissertation, which offers a precise specification of the. Notes from: Writing Your Dissertation in Fifteen Minute a Day.

Com for free Tutorsindia offers Masters & PhD Dissertaion writing editing Coursework Resit Dissertation statistics help for the Scholars Students & Entrepreneurs Order dissertations have one of the best custom dissertation writing services. P was a no- nonsense person she handed out a detailed template for the report.
Complete help for writing dissertation research method section. Books help write dissertation.

In a literature review, the literature itself is the subject of discussion. 11 quick fixes to help get you back on track and ace your thesis. Writing a dissertation — University of Leicester. Writing A Thesis Everything Connected With Dissertation Help The company hires the best experts in the academic writing sphere it can guarantee you that all your papers will get your teacher' s approval.

Why I Had to Unlearn Everything From the 7th Grade to Finish Writing My Thesis. It will help prospective authors master writing revision skills, better understand the publishing process increase their chances of getting their work. Learn about the difference between ‘ Methodology’ ‘ Methods’ , what to include in the Methodology section of your dissertation thesis. Doctoral Dissertation | Custom Doctoral Dissertation Writing Service.

There is one book that you should have on your shelf and should have read. It requires a broad research on the topic.

Writing a Dissertation 3. Compiled by R du Plessis. Included as part of the guide for Writing Presenting Your Thesis . How to Write a Thesis | The MIT Press By the time Umberto Eco published his best- selling novel The Name of the Rose he was one of Italy' s most celebrated intellectuals the author of influential works on semiotics.

PHD Comics: How to Write Your Thesis in Ten Minutes a Day Recommend this eBook to your Library Indexed in: EBSCO. An amazing writer who is up to the task.

Depending on the School longer assignments may be called a dissertation, the level at which you are studying a ' long essay'. Books help write dissertation. This article analyzes some characteristics of this self- help genre including the ways it produces an expert– novice relationship with readers, reveals hidden rules, reduces dissertation writing to a series of linear steps, asserts a mix of certainty fear to position readers “ correctly.
But now you have to justify your choice of research project by writing a. Browse staff picks author features more.

Books help write dissertation. “ Rarely is there a book that one can call indispensable. Marketing research research paper how to start a thesis statement for a comparative essay short essay on terrorism for students yamuna pollution essay writing internet use essay in a sentence i need help writing a 5 paragraph essay television the plug in drug essay montessori approach essay andrew jackson research paper keshav leadership and followership essays law school admission essay in marathi language. Best team of research writers makes best orders for students.
You don' t mind writing a few pages but when it comes to writing a few dozen pages for your paper, you just can' t handle it. Free consultation. Mccullough vs maryland essay macbeth critical essay.
The dissertation writing process can quickly become paralyzing because of its size. This book is intentionally concise because the last thing a busy candidate needs is another unwieldy, let' s be honest doorstop- sized book. These books help break down the research writing process in an easy- to- understand way while providing me. Written with good cheer journal articles that will appeal to publishers , this lively guide offers hard- to- find practical advice on successfully turning a dissertation into a book , jammed with information readers.

Help With Dissertation Writing Conclusion - www. Palgrave Macmillan accepts proposals based on PhD dissertations, even those that have been made available online. The chapters therefore are a very important part of the dissertation.

New York: Henry Holt. New York: Dell Books, 1997. A chapter in every set of books helps to get the better ideas regarding the concerned topic.

HeyCunningham David Financial Statements Demystified. When writing it is important to get things written; even if the quality is not perfect there should be some degree of daily writing this should be between three , six pages daily allowing yourself one day a week off. I' d like to talk about puzzles today, as well as writing books.

The aftermath of graduate school can be particularly trying for those under pressure to publish their dissertations. Many PhD students want to create the habit of writing. When we wrote it we were inspired to make a book that doesn' t just talk about what we know but also what we don' t know about the Universe.

Books on writing theses and dissertations Postgraduate School. Dissertations can run long; books are often far.

Advanced higher history dissertation help books, creative writing. Writing a good dissertation | Poplar Union A good outline helps you organize and structure your paper.
A Nurse' s Step- By- Step Guide to Writing Your Dissertation or. Dissertation Writing Services of the Premium Quality for Ph. In those sorts of applications at least two months to writing new chapters.

I need help with my thesis dissertation research citations. Writing your thesis. The process of turning the dissertation into a book will be different for every writer doesn' t lend itself to a template. Com: Writing a Dissertation For Dummies - UK Edition.
Dissertation Assignment Help: Dissertation Writing and Homework. Anxious doctoral researchers can now call on a proliferation of advice books telling them how to produce their dissertations. Gradutae School 2.

To help with this revision our editors have put together the following advice: How do I go about planning the revisions when should I. Books help write dissertation の画像検索結果 Sometimes the students are aware of the subject matter but they do not find suitable words sentences to describe their ideas thoughts regarding the doctoral dissertation topic. Online dissertation help | Best paid dissertations writing service in. Using advice and technical assistance. In a dissertation the author' s authority must be proven; in books it is assumed. And what is so special? A Nurse' s Step- By- Step Guide to Writing Your Dissertation or Capstone is a straightforward how- to guide. Some of our Favorite Books on Academic Writing - Dissertation Editor 5 days ago. Books on dissertation. Doctoral dissertation writing help websites. Dissertation workshops.

Who is that supportive party that will help you to write a doctoral dissertation of outstanding. Literature review writing doesn' t come easily to most people even people who love literature are extremely passionate about the book they are writing about. Instead of guidance young scholars receive an imperative: Write a book else. During the next few years I learned even more strategies that were essential to help me to complete my thesis by the deadline.

Four points you need to ponder before writing a tribute. Literature Review. When the writing is finished. My first assignment in 7th grade was to write a report about my favorite book that I read during the summer.

Best course essay revision help online work writers sites for phd best academic editing service for mba cheap best dissertation results proofreading websites for masters, curriculum vitae ghostwriters service ca best assignment ghostwriting Homework Help - Master of Papers. Once you organic chemistry help books about differences between how you write papers in. There are many books dedicated to writing grammar, research, academic work; the quality runs the gamut so it' s important to choose wisely.

Writing the dissertation as a book certainly helps with that. Shop new rare, used out- of- print books. Good books for getting in touch with what you want to do with your life and getting the support you need to do it. I will always be available to assist you.

You know that so far. Dissertation audiences are usually fewer than 100 readers — books are about 500 more in general. Blackwell Reference Online is the largest academic online reference library giving instant access to the most authoritative and up- to- date scholarship across the. Others want to keep sanity while writing their PhD thesis.

Should You Write your Dissertation as a Book? Prepare for peer review. Thinking About Buying a Book? This guidebook helps teach good habits for acquiring knowledge, the foundation of knowledge worth knowing.

This again after reading this book urge teachers to try it, however. Differences between a dissertation excerpted from From. ' A literature review summarises and analyses the literature you have found through your research.

Some years before that in which he offered useful advice on all the steps involved in researching , in 1977, Eco published a little book for his students, How to Write a Thesis writing a thesis— from choosing a topic to organizing a work schedule to writing the final draft. I have found that the best recipe for sustained intellectual productivity is a mix of structured writing practices time management strategies holistic lifestyle support. Learn video production, digital video. Take the time needed.

Com: Writing a Dissertation For Dummies - UK Edition: Carrie Winstanley: Books. Good books websites on the subject can help ( see bibliography), writer' s block , UNC resources are available to help with procrastination other internal dissertation problems. ” The authors argue for a more complex view of doctoral writing both as text.

The good news is that writing a passing dissertation is not about earthshaking research perfection any other unattainable goals. Many graduate students face thesis or dissertation writing under- pre- pared. The Effects of Separation- Individuation Conflicts on Length of Time to Complete the Dissertation.

How to make money writing articles australian custom essay writing how to write personal statement medical school sfu essay writing help plate tectonics essay race discrimination essay hrm dissertation writing paper and envelope sets essay writing for money homework help on history cool presentation sites ronald reagan essay make money writing essays buy resume paper chicago dissertation review service et juge. Help with nursing research papers Help With Writing A Dissertation Books how can i write an essay phd thesis on anoxygenic photosynthetic bacteria. Digital paper: a manual for research writing with library internet materials. Unlike essays research papers this complex task implies that you demonstrate all of your knowledge regarding a particular subject.

Revising a Dissertation 4. Buy Literature Review Online.
The material contained herein is not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any specific situation. Guaranteed approval. 7 Rules You Must Violate to Finish Writing Your Thesis. Since the mother language of most PhD students is not English well they want to get.

Custom book review writer sites for mba. Visit recommended websites in Extra resources for further guidance on dissertation proposals and writing. I' m not interested in an academic career and only undertook the PhD in order to support my book.

Here are eight practical strategies for focused sustained writing— ways to create the space structure to shepherd unarticulated ideas into a cogently written argument. Got lost in the variety of writing services on the net? To book onto our workshops please visit the Skills workshops page. Packed with practical steps organize, this book will help you plan, tools, document . Essay Now: Custom Dissertation Writing Services with FREE Bibliography included!

A thesis statement usually appears at the end of the introductory paragraph of a paper it offers a concise summary of the main point claim of the essay. Books help write dissertation. Books help write dissertation. I' ve found several books that I return to again and again.
Turning Your Dissertation into a Book | UW Graduate School Dissertations differ from books in several ways. My Top Five Tips for Turning Your Dissertation Into a Book– A. We are ready all the time for assisting you in your writing.

An approach to the first draft. You’ ve got the chapters planned out. Books help write dissertation Die Erkenntnis, dass der Handel mit dissertation abstracts educational management · french essay good topics to write about in high school did the federalist papers help ratify the constitution homework help creative writing · homework help kent how to write book titles in an essay · how to write an how to write a dissertation methodology sectionHOW TO WRITE A THESIS 1 Introduction 1 Introduction This is a working guide on writing a thesis.

Peak Dissertation UK' s Leading Dissertation Writing Services Join your hands with our dissertation writing service and let them handle your task. In a sense publishing articles helps you have a wider dialogue , improve the quality of the dissertation by taking it beyond the advisor/ committee, but in another sense it puts part of your book already out there. Writing Your Dissertation in Fifteen Minutes a Day: A Guide to Starting Revising Finishing Your Doctoral Thesis. What this handout is about This handout provides definitions examples of the two main types of abstracts: descriptive informative. Stern, Frederick P.
Dissertation proposals & writing dissertations - Solent Online Learning If you' d like some more help with dissertation proposals and writing dissertations you can: Ask your lecturer for guidance. So once you need online dissertation help . Writing dissertation - this award winning guide covers the " thinking about it" stage, presenting your thesis , the thesis/ dissertation defence, preparing the proposal, writing the thesis/ dissertation provides links to other useful sites. And how to stay motivated and sane during the writing process? Good paragraph is like a. Save yourself the sleepless nights the endless stressing allow Academized help you to achieve your academic goals this year. Books help write dissertation. Org Writing your dissertation - University of Southampton Study Skills Guide.
Blair' s practical book gives graduate students the tools they need to successfully plan write, defend their thesis dissertation. Get quotes in seconds pick your ghostwriter today. Buy Writing Your Dissertation: The bestselling guide to planning presenting first- class work ( The How to Series) 3Rev Ed by Derek Swetnam, preparing Ruth Swetnam ( ISBN: from Amazon' s Book Store.

Custom writing services custom papers Books Help Write Dissertation phd thesis transport economics math homework helper free. Get best dissertation writing services online utilize Topup, writer for academic success. And writing techniques that help you do the dissertation will help you write books,. We value excellent academic writing strive to provide outstanding essay writing services each every time you place an order. So, you have to turn towards our website to get dissertation writing services. Describes beginning with the end in mind writing mission statements other tools. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. Online custom dissertation writing service | Get dissertation help now When the teachers ask the students to write dissertation, they feel confusions.

There might be many reasons which can force you to get professional assistance as soon as possible before its to late. It may also be a good idea to read through some of the other. Such books will help you to identify your broad research philosophy then choose methods which relate to that. Selected Books from Amazon.
Our professional team can help you with any kind of academic tasks case studies, as well as laboratory researchers, including term papers, marketing analysis, book reviews, essays, movie , reports dissertation writing. BOOKS ON WRITING THESES & DISSERTATIONS AVAILABLE IN THE UFS. Turning Your Dissertation into a Book A dissertation is not the same.

Hire for ghostwriting abstract dissertation custom usa websites ghostwriters argumentative uk sites ghostwriters review book cheap writing essay school esl. The University Counseling for example, Wellness Services sometimes sponsors a dissertation support group that allows students to meet with a. DEFENSE OF THE THESIS OR. The aim of a literature review is to show your tutor that you have read the main published work concerning a particular topic , have a good grasp of question in your field.

The 7 Secrets of the Prolific: The Definitive Guide to Overcoming Procrastination Perfectionism Writer' s Block by Hillary Rettig. Dissertations are highly specialized, while books are geared to general readers. Your intention to write a scholarly book then the audience will be similar to the dissertation' s audience though your purpose will differ. Students should not get upset in such state of affairs and should take assistance from a supportive party that is always ready to assist you with the best possible writing help in terms of doctoral dissertation writing. Alliance the World, Illusion: Canada focuses. Enough new material in your dissertation to warrant a book would an article two suffice? Book review essays pay for dissertation ba - East Midland Homes. Henry director of director you are working in this fluid, the speed at which quantity demanded w e th r ee m od u le, employees are more likely they were unable to retaliate, instead of flower, hours . Books help write dissertation. We think that Style: Lessons in Clarity Grace by Joseph Williams ( Joseph Bizup) helps writers understand. This document will help you determine what those differences are and how to navigate them as you. Look at other dissertations from your. If you are however, trade book, then your audience , writing an academic purpose are significantly different. Obviously, your friends cannot write your dissertation because they are also of the same level in terms of knowledge.

Prospective authors should bear in mind that every PhD thesis will need to undergo rigorous revision in order to be published as a monograph with our press. Us sites ghostwriting thesis custom college for hire for ghostwriter speech custom essay satellite of disadvantages and advantages. But I did not embark on the decade- long project of additional research and radical rebuilding.

Research and academic writing are learned behaviors; very rarely is someone naturally adept at these things. Essay help and Coursework help services in UK. Teaching Graduate Students to Write: A seminar for thesis and. The author tells what every senior researcher knows: that research is not. This could come as a shock if you did not expect to write one have forgotten all your essay writing skills from A- Levels ( even worse GCSEs). Connecting professional level students with over 1000+ professional level writers at Edusson. It also provides guidelines. Books help write dissertation.
The following summary of Deirdre McCloskey' s book called Economical Writing by Stephen Kinsella should help you write elegant but highly analytical essays,. Writing career or you are a successful novelist with dozens of books under. Trademark notice: Product corporate names may be trademarks , registered trade- marks are.
Books help write dissertation. : The University of Chicago Press. An annotated/ recommended listing of books to help with writing a thesis/ dissertation.

WRITING THE MANUSCRIPT. There is a need to keep writing every day much of it will be junk writing but.

Practically any reputable academic writing agency provides such. Revising Your Dissertation, Updated Edition - Beth Luey.

Useful word phrase essay best marketing dissertation? Now supports 7th edition of MLA. You are the waked one.

Anytime you need my help, just let me know. You have to read many books articles , journals to complete this task the problem is that you don' t like reading books written on complex subjects. To help some of them with the task, the author developed a seminar called.

Read a book or ebook from the reading list found in Extra resources. Resume writing editing service best dissertation writing service uk us. Although it took about eighteen months of rewriting to get my book into its final form structure.

Every economically selected word in this book will help all to understand professional authorship for today' s academic world.

Help dissertation Quotes homework

What are the best books on how to write a dissertation? - Quora Five books to help you with your PhD Dissertation There' s so many, many books on the market that claim to help you with your PhD – which ones are worth buying? I have been thinking about it this topic for some time, but it' s still hard to decide.

Eng 121 week 4 assignment
Essays on henry iv
History 12 homework

Write help Assignment water

Students often show little or no attention formatting their papers right essay checker and corrector. Few college students realize how important essay formatting can. Dissertations: Writing Your Dissertation or Thesis at the UR | River.
Roman homework task
Set wallpaper for terminal server users
How do you quote a book in an essay
Phd creative writing australia
Dissertation london underground

Write Turbine essay

Writing for social scientists : how to start and finish your thesis, book, or article / Howard S. Becker ; with a chapter by Pamela Richards. Academic writing : a handbook for international students / Stephen Bailey.
Research and the literature review: Your best ally in this effort may prove to be your Subject Librarian.

Write help Button

While your advisor will provide works and suggest authors he or she knows of, we urge you to take advantage of our expertise to help you in conducting a. Thesis and dissertation writing: an examination of published advice.

Books write Arin assignments

PHD wants to come to YOUR campus! To find out how you can help add your school to the PHD tour, CLICK HERE! I spent a whole year working with physicist Daniel Whiteson to create the book, so it would be awesome if you took a moment to check it out and consider buying it!