A Delicious Rice Mac and Cheese Dish
Mac and cheese is a classic comfort food that is enjoyed by individuals of any ages. But if you want to put a spin on this conventional meal, attempt making rice mac and cheese instead! This dish takes the luscious and tacky benefits of mac and cheese and integrates it with the heartiness of rice. It’s a best alternative for a fast weeknight dinner or a meal celebration. Below’s a simple and scrumptious recipe to attempt.
2 mugs prepared rice
1 mug shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup milk
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat your stove to 375 ? F (190 ? C).
2. In a saucepan, thaw the butter over tool heat. Add the garlic powder and onion powder, and cook for regarding 1 min up until aromatic.
3. Reduce the heat to low and slowly whisk in the milk. Stir until well combined and warmed with.
4. Slowly add the cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese, stirring constantly up until thawed and smooth.
5. Remove the pan from the warm and period with salt and pepper to preference.
6. In a large blending dish, combine the cooked rice and cheese sauce. Stir up until the rice is well covered.
7. Transfer the combination to a greased cooking dish and spread it out uniformly.
8. Cook in the preheated oven for 20-25 mins, or until the top is gold and bubbly.
9. Remove from the stove and let it cool down for a few minutes before serving.
10. Garnish with some freshly chopped parsley, if desired, and enjoy your delicious rice mac and cheese!
This recipe can be quickly customized to your preference. You can add prepared veggies such as broccoli or peas to make it extra nourishing. You can additionally try out various kinds of cheese to give it a special taste. Whether you offer it as a main dish or as a reassuring side, this rice mac and cheese recipe is sure to please your tacky yearnings!
So, why not provide this delicious spin on mac and cheese a shot? It’s a simple and savory recipe that will certainly leave you wanting much more. Appreciate!